Returns & Warranty Policy – Terms & Conditions
Complete Returns Form prior to returning any products
Adil Electronics are not responsible for the acquisition of unidentified parcels, so hence any items received without prior confirmation from our team will be returned to sender. Only items returned with a valid RMA number attached can be processed.
Returns – If you are not happy with our product: Return within 14 Days of Purchase
- Customer will be responsible to return to our base.
- 20% handling fee applies.
- If seal broken; Non-Returnable
- Cables are Non-Returnable after they have been opened.
- Sealed computer software that is unsealed after delivery is Non-Returnable.
- Any Activated software and products are non-returnable.
- Product: Serial Number, Date Code, Identification Code, Warranty Serial Number, should match our records. If not; Non-Returnable.
- Product should be in the same working condition with all original packaging.
- If warranty seal broken; Returns not accepted.
- Bank/Debit/Credit Cards, any payment method fees, Postage & Packaging fees Non-Returnable or Re-usable.
*EXCLUDES NON-RETURNABLE, SPECIAL ORDER (non-stock) and customised items.
Special order items
Adil Electronics stock a variety of CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Networking Equipment. Due to this, not every product can be stocked, some will need to be specially ordered. Any items specially requested are non-refundable from point of order and will not be covered by our 14 day money back guarantee.
The returns process
Is the item Faulty? – If you consider the item to be faulty then firstly call one our technical team to discuss the issue, if they confirm a possible fault then the product will need to be returned for further testing.
Our Technical team will then request you to fill out and submit an RMA form via the below link.
You will need to provide the quantity, product part number, serial number and invoice number relating to the return. This will ensure your return is dealt with quickly and efficiently. Once you have submitted the returns form from the link above you will receive edited updates via email which outline and detail the current status of your return.
Should the item be tested “Not Faulty” then it will be returned to you with an applicable £35 + VAT inspection fee and carriage charge.
One Year Limited Warranty
- Customer must return product to our base
- If warranty weal broken; Warranty Void.
- Product: Serial Number, Date Code, Identification Code, Warranty Serial Number, should match our records. If not; warranty void.
- Product should be in the same condition and original packaging should be provided.
- Any accidental or liquid damage will not be accepted.
- In event of tampering; warranty void.
Products covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty will be replaced Free of Charge. If an Advance replacement is required payment will have to be made in full for the replacement to be dispatched. Upon return of the faulty product, once verified faulty by us we will refund the amount paid.
After the faulty equipment has been tested and verified faulty by Hikvision, we will at our discretion, repair or replace with the same, or a product with equivalent specifications, or fully/part refund the value of the product. This process takes 3-5 working days.
After 3 months from the order date, Adil Electronics reserve the right to use a refurbished or service product for the remainder of the warranty period.
Any item returned to us and found to have no defect will be subjected to an inspection and handling charge of £35 + VAT and will be returned to the customer. Customer is responsible to pay for delivery costs. Once handling charge & delivery costs have been paid; product will be despatched to the customer.
A fault can only be determined once tested by Adil Electronics and we reserve the right to return any items deemed not faulty and the customer will be responsible for any costs which are mentioned above.
A returns form must be completed prior to returning any products.
You can complete an online form here: https://www.adilelectronics.co.uk/returns-form