Adil Electronics Consumer Terms of Sale
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference. By placing an order with Adil Electronics you agree to these terms.
1. Format of Contract
- Following terms of sale apply to all items sold by Adil Electronics:
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation with future sales
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice from Adil Electronics to the customer upon their inquiry may be given but cannot be relied by the customer or guaranteed by Adil Electronics.
- By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
- We try and keep the website as accurate as possible regarding the stock level. If by exception the product is out of stock, you will receive an email with 24 hours. We will try to source similar products from other suppliers to avoid disappointment for our customers, also we provide the option to wait for shipments to arrive, offered similar products or given a refund.
- These terms and conditions are subject only to UK.
2. Description and Price of Goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer, any Third Party and/or its Agents/representatives whether direct or consequentially arising from: any delay in delivery of equipment breakdown or failure of equipment or from any delay in effecting repairs, adjustments or the fitting of any replacement parts; any representation concerning the equipment which has been made to the Customer unless the same has been made to the Company in writing; any loss or damage or injury to any person or property arising as a result of the use of the equipment however caused.
- In any dispute, of whatever nature, the maximum liability of Adil Electronics is either replacing or crediting the invoiced value of goods in respect of which any kind of claim is made.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for its failure to perform its obligations, if such failure is beyond the control of the Supplier, whether caused by acts of god, unavailability or shortages of materials of energy to produce and/or deliver the goods by usual modes of transportation, fire, flood, war, embargo, strikes, labour disputes, explosions, riots, of Laws, rule, regions, restrictions or orders of any governmental authority, or any other cause, other than financial, beyond the control of the supplies and its Suppliers
- We do not store card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- Adil Electronics offers the following payment methods: Klarna & Bank transfer.
- Paying via Klarna: In cooperation with Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Now.
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .
- We do not store any card/bank details and the transaction is processed safely using Klarnas Payment Gateway. If payment doesn’t go through then contact Klarna or your bank.
- If you are paying by Debit/Credit card, when you submit your order, we will block up to the total amount of the order on your credit card. If we do not receive authorisation from your credit card issuer, we will inform you so that you can provide us with another payment method. Your credit card will be charged once we accept your order.
- We reserve the right to verify the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, personal information provided by you may be disclosed to registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, only in connection with purchases made by credit, debit or charge card. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, we will send you a Pro-forma invoice via email after you have placed your order. Once we have received your payment, we will send you an order confirmation email advising that payment has been received and your order is being processed. Once we have processed your order and prepared it for shipping, we will send you an email stating that we have accepted your order. If we do not receive payment within 14 days we will cancel your order.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
5. Shipping (UK Mainland Only)
- All deliveries shall be made by Royal Mail or ParcelForce. Our cut off time is 3:00pm. If your order is under £500 Delivery charges are in force and will amount to no more than £12.99.
- Adil Electronics will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Adil Electronics receives no communication from you, within three days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
For terms & conditions: Delivery T&C’s
- We do offer Returns – 14 days money back guarantee, if you don’t like the item, changed your mind or if item was faulty. Buyer is liable for return postage cost.
- No goods may be returned without the express authority from us. In all events, the Customer must fill out: Returns Form and wait for conformation from us with a returns number.
- Unauthorised returns, posted and/or hand delivered to our office, whether signed for/accepted, in error or not, will NOT be accepted/processed.
Full terms & conditions: Returns T&C’s
- Unless stated all our products are covered by a one year limited warranty. In case of fault you can complete the warranty returns form.
Full terms & conditions: Warranty T&C’s
8. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
- Adil Electronics reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes.
- If Adil Electronics is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
IMPORTANT: You are under no obligation to conduct business with ourselves. Please do not purchase from us if you are not entirely happy and/or do not agree unreservedly to and/or are unsure of any of the above. However we aim to provide superior and reliable products and quality services that our customers can depend on. But please remember that like you, we are in the business to make a profit from what we do.