- All deliveries shall be made by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Our cut off time is 2:30pm – call if you are on or past this deadline to see what we can do! Delivery charges are in force and will amount to no more than £11.99 (subject to VAT) for a standard next day service. Additional costs imply on special services such as: Next Day Pre 9AM/10AM & Saturday Services.
- We are not responsible for any delays in deliveries and are not liable in returning postage costs for delayed parcels as courier services are not in our control. We will make sure to ship your order on time!
- Before shipping, all items are unsealed, tested and then packaged back in the original packaging. Items packed are recorded on our CCTV System. Items such as software, cables, Hard Drives (unless pre-installed with Recorder) are not unsealed.
- In event of receiving package undamaged/unopened and claiming of receiving wrong product, CCTV Footage will be retrieved to verify problem.
- Adil Electronics will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Adil Electronics receives no communication from you, within 24 hours of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
- Any problems with the product after 24 hours you have full rights to send the product back in warranty – Fill out warranty form.